Santa Fe is a stylish, refined crossover with advanced safety
technologies, versatility and quality providing an upscale,
sleek alternative to boxy SUV's.
New for 2011 Santa Fe:
• New GLS V6 model: 3.5 liter DOHC V6 with
6-speed SHIFTRONIC® automatic transmission
(delayed until October production order)
• Front solar glass now standard on all models
• Infinity® Logic 7® audio system standard on
• Infinity® audio system with Autonet navigation
sytem optional on Limited
• New exterior colors (see Features List Color page
Available navigation system is full featured with rear view camera
and XM NavTraffic.
||2011MY Santa Fe
||800 x 480
|Amp and speaker set
||SE - Autonet
Limited - Infinity
|Integrated XM® receiver
|Aux jack compatibility
||iPod®/Hi-Speed USB/3.5mm plug
|XM® NavTraffic compatibility
|Rear view camera
Santa Fe features an efficient 4-cylinder and a powerful yet efficient V6.
Theta (2.4L) and Lambda (3.5L) engine families
• Aluminum block and head
• DOHC valve
• Multi-point fuel injection
• Continuously variable valve timing (CVVT)
• ULEV Emission classifications
2.4L Theta II 4-cylinder Engine
• Performance plus fuel economy
— 175 HP and 169 lb.-ft. torque
— 20 city / 28 highway FWD A/T
3.5L Lambda II V6 Engine
• More power yet improved fuel economy
— 276 HP and 248 lb.-ft. torque
— 20 city/26 highway FWD and AWD
— Maintenance-free steel timing chain
Santa Fe's passenger volume
exceeds RAV4, Equinox and CX-7
Efficient packaging has maximized passenger volume
cu. ft., 5 passenger models
Hyundai's industry-leading safety technology roll-out continues
• Santa Fe earned NHTSA's 5-star frontal and
side crash test ratings.
• It has been awarded the Insurance Institute
for Highway Safety's Top Safety Pick award
for 2011MY, the 4th time in five years.
Of its primary and secondary
competitors, only Ford Edge can make
the same claim.
• All Santa Fe's are equipped with six
2 advanced front airbags
2 front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
2 roof-mounted side curtain airbags with
rollover sensors for outboard passengers
• Rollover sensors keep the airbags inflated for a longer period of time
when rollover is detected.
• According to the IIHS, the combination of side
and curtain airbags, which help protect the
head and body during side impacts, can reduce fatalities by 52% for SUV drivers.
Accessory Brochure Quick
Reference Guide Fast
Video Reference Guide
Santa Fe offers an unprecedented combination of safety, efficient
power, versatility, style and quality
Advanced standard safety technologies
• Six standard airbags including side curtain airbags
with rollover sensors
• Standard Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with
Traction Control System (TCS)
• Standard Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Brake Assist and Electronic
• Standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
• Standard active front head restraints
• Earned NHTSA's 5-star frontal and side crash test
• Earned "Top Safety Pick" from IIHS for 2011MY, the 4th time in five years.
Powerful, and technologically advanced powertrains
• 2.4L 4-cylinder engine offers performance and fuel economy
• 3.5L V6 engine offers outstanding power and good fuel economy
• Available 6-speed manual (4-cylinder only) or 6-speed automatic transmissions
• Available Borg-Warner Electronic All Wheel Drive
• Improved handling with excellent ride comfort
Versatile features inside and out
• Standard Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, iPod®/USB/auxiliary jacks, steering wheel
audio controls, roof rack side rails and trip computer
• Available Autonet navigation system offering XM® NavTraffic real-time traffic information and
a rearview camera
• SE has sporty leather bolster/cloth inserts seats
A striking design, with handsome lines
creating an athletic style all its own
Quality, backed by America's Best Warranty
|Who's Buying Santa Fe
• The Santa Fe buyer profile is more likely to be
married with one child in the household.
• Santa Fe competes with compact and midsize unibody
crossovers. It appeals to Toyota RAV4
& Highlander and Honda CR-V & Pilot shoppers.
Santa Fe is the happy medium: not too small
and not too large.
• A smooth, car-like ride is a key decision criteria
for the Santa Fe buyer profile.
• Santa Fe is versatile and comes with front-wheel
drive and all-wheel drive models.
|Why They Buy
• Distinctive Styling
- stands out in a "me-too" segment
• Roomy Interior -
outstanding passenger roominess and cargo space in a smart,
• Muscular Performance
Standard V6 power and full-time AWD; smooth ride and
responsive handling make the Santa Fe fun to drive
• Smart Choice - a
long list of comfort, convenience and safety features, combined
security of America's Best Warranty, make it an