|Awards and Accolades
Trend July 2007 Review - Comparo Shock! Hyundai Beats Lexus
After reviewing more than 100 vehicles as possible contenders,
TheCarConnection.com has named the all-new Hyundai Veracruz
as one of the best five vehicles for the summer holiday.
2007 Veracruz was awarded the 5-Star crash rating by the National
Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car
Car & Driver Online
listed Veracruz among the "Most Significant Vehicle Introductions"
at the 2007 Detroit auto show. The editrs praised the Veracruz
for being spacious and wrote, "Hyundai duped many a focus
group into thinking its seven-passenger Veracruz is a Lexus."
Editors at MSN Autos named Veracruz to its Editors' Choice"
list at the 2007 Detroit auto show. MSN Autos characterized
the vehicle as "luxuriously appointed" and "upscale,"
in distinguishing it from the crowd.
The U.S. News & World Report voted the 2007 Veracruz
"a hit" for the "Hits and Misses" at the
2007 Detroit Auto Show.
Cars.com blog "Kicking
Tires" voted the 2007 Veracruz"a winner".
New features for 2008
• Navigation package availability with September
• Dark Bronze color availability with September
• Additional standard equipment features on Limited model:
- Memory settings
- Power tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- Adjustable pedals
- Proximity key w/immobilizer
- Rain-sensing wipers
- 115-volt power outlet
- Lighted door scuff plates
• Additional features on Premium & Leather package:
- Power tailgate
- 115-volt outlet
2008 Veracruz offers an unprecedented combination of styling,
safety, comfort, convenience and power.
• Advanced standard safety
- NHTSA's highest frontal/side crash test
- Six standard airbags
including side curtain airbags for all three rows of passengers
- Standard Electronic Stability Control
(ESC) with Traction Control System (TCS), ABS with
Brake Assist and EBD
- Standard active front head restraints
Premium comfort and convenience features
- Spacious, upscale interior with standard
third row seating
- Standard XM audio and
rear seat climate controls
- Available power
tailgate, proximity entry, memory settings, adjustable pedals,
rain sensing windshield
wipers and rear seat entertainment system
Powerful and technologically advanced
- Powerful, clean and efficient aluminum 3.8L
- 6-speed automatic transmission
|Who's Buying Veracruz
• Married "Boomer", college educated and
more male than the competitive profile
• It appeals to Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander &
Nissan Murano buyers who are looking for a
• It meets
everyone's needs with front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive
|Why They Buy
Distinctive Styling - stands out in a "me-too"
• Roomy Interior - outstanding
passenger roominess and cargo space in a smart, functional
• Muscular Performance –
3.8L V6 power w/ 6-speed automatic transmission and available
AWD; smooth ride and responsive handling make
the Veracruz fun to drive
• Smart Choice
- a long list of comfort, convenience and safety features, combined
with the security of America's Best Warranty,
make it an unmistakable value