|Awards and Accolades
Entourage is named "Best in Segment" by Strategic Vision's Total Quality Index™ (TQI), which measures total vehicle satisfaction among new car owners. The Entourage, which tied for first with the Kia Sedona and Nissan Quest, beat out the Honda Odyssey for the top slot, a position held by the Odyssey for the last five years.
Entourage is named one of AAA/Parents magazine’s 2007 "Best Cars For Families."
Entourage was awarded the 5-Star Crash Rating by the National
Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car
Entourage was recognized as a Consumers Digest "Best
Buy" for 2007.
Entourage is listed as "Recommended" in the Consumer
Guide Automotive's 2007 Editors' Picks.
Entourage is listed as "Recommended" by Consumer
Reports in its Annual Reliability Survey for 2007.
2007 Entourage is named a finalist for “Best Family Car” by Autobytel in its 2007 Editors’ Choice Awards.
MotorWeek recognizes the Hyundai Entourage as the "Best
Minivan" in its 2007 Drivers' Choice Awards.
The Hyundai Entourage has earned the Insurance Institute
for Highway Safety's (IIHS) highest honor - the gold "TOP
SAFETY PICK" award - the best rating ever for a minivan
in a recent evaluation by the Institute. Entourage is also the
first Hyundai to receive a gold award for good crashworthiness
The Entourage was named "Best Bet" from The Car
Book, author Jack Gillis and the Center for Auto Safety.
Changes for 2008:
- Addition of backup warning sensors to GLS Popular Equipment package
- Grill changed from black/chrome to metal paint
- Steering wheel controls modified to similar as Azera
- Door trim color and material changed
- Addition of Infinity audio/CD Changer/surround sound to Limited base package
- Addition of programmable auto lock/unlock
- Addition of GLS popular equipment package
- Addition of GLS Premium Package
- Elimination of SE model
IIHS Top Safety Pick:
- U.S. Government's highest frontal and side crash rating - 5 stars
- Six standard airbags including side
curtain airbags for all three rows of passengers.
- Standard ABS, Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with
Traction Control System (TCS) and Brake Assist
- Standard active front head restraints
Premium comfort and convenience features:
- Power dual side doors
- Dual fully automatic climate control
- 60/40 split fold-into-the-floor third-row seat
- Power tailgate
- Automatic headlights
- Adjustable conversation mirror for talking to children and 2nd row passengers
- Optional backup warning sensors (standard on GLS)
Powerful, and technologically advanced:
3.8L V6, 250 hp engine; provides acceleration
- More standard horsepower than domestic competitors
- Ultra-Low Emissions Vehicle classification (ULEV) uses regular
- 5-Speed automatic transmission
SHIFTRONIC™ for all driving situations
Quality and reliability:
- Backed by America's best warranty
|Who's Buying Entourage
Families and individuals who are practical and smart with their money
- It appeals to shoppers looking for a reliable,
dependable vehicle that meets their demanding
- The Entourage is the right size for
families and singles
|Why They Buy
• Highly Desirable Convenience Features
• Muscular Performance
- V6 powertrain is segment leading with the most torque
• Smart Choice - Well-equipped, safety conscious,