|Awards and Accolades
Tucson is listed as "Recommended by Consumer Guide Automotive
in the compact-sport-utility vehicle category for the 2007 Editors'
Tucson is named "Model with Most Improved Reliability"
by Consumer Reports in its 2007 Annual Reliability Survey.
Cars.com recognized the Hyundai Tucson as the "Best
Deal for Weekend Athletes" in its 2007 first annual Lifestyle
The 2007 Tucson earned the title "Best Bet" from author
Jack Gillis' The Car Book and the Center for Auto Safety.
J.D. Power and Associates announced the 2006 Hyundai
Tucson earned the trophy for the highest initial quality in
the compact multi-activity vehicle (MAV) segment.
• 2005 J.D. Power IQS - Highest quality all-new
vehicle in industry.
• 2006 J.D. Power IQS
- Best in class quality, "Highest Ranked Compact Multi-Activity
Vehicle in Initial Quality"
First sub-$20,000 SUV with standard ESC and 6 airbags
Government's highest crash test ratings - 5 Star Frontal and
• Six standard airbags: advanced
dual front airbags, front seat-mounted side impacdt airbags
and roof-mounted side curtain airbags
• Standard Electronic Stability Control (ESC) w/Traction
Control System (TCS)
• Standard Anti-Lock Braking
Seating and Cargo Configurations:
Full fold-flat seating
• Durable composite cargo
• Multiple cargo configurations
New for 2007:
• GLS (optional),
SE and Limited trims - Digital tuner added/new radio display
will be green
• SE & Limited trims (optional)
- Cassette deleted/digital tuner and MP3 capability added
• SE & Limited trims only - Trip Computer now
has 2 trip modes, each w/MPG, Distance to empty
Drive time & Avg speed
• Platinum silver and Dark Titanium Gray added
• GL trim replaced with GLS trim
GLS trim replaced with SE trim
|Who's Buying Tucson
everyone can be a Tucson buyer
• It appeals
to Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, and Jeep Liberty shoppers who are
looking for a better value
The Tucson is the right size for families and singles
It meets everyone's needs with front-wheel drive and 4-wheel
|Why They Buy
Versatility, class leading safety, standard ABS/ESC/TCS
• Choice of performance - 4 cyl. or 6 cyl. engines
• Great cargo configurations
Tucson - Highest Ranked Compact Multi-Activity vehicle in Initial
Quality by J.D. Power and Associates
• Tucson earned "Best Bet" from author
Jack Gillis and the Center for Auto Safety in
The Car Book 2006
• For the second consecutive year, the New England
Motor Press Association (NEMPA) recognized
the Hyundai Tucson as the "Best SUV Under $25,000"
in the 2006 Best Winter Vehicle Awards